background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Nocturnal

I know you've missed me.

I've missed you too.

I don't know if I have ever mentioned on this blog o' mine that I actually have another job besides keeping my children alive.

You know... a job that I actually get paid for, but that is far less rewarding!

Consequently, I have seasons such as this where the blogging goes to the back burner, along with a number of other important things in life... ie. sleeping, bathing, tooth brushing, etc...

Anywho. Sassy said something today that I considered "blog worthy" and I thought I'd pop on quickly to post.

She apparently had some trouble going to sleep last night.

Me: I'm so sorry you had a rough time falling asleep. Do you know why?
Sassy: Yes. I certainly do. I think it was because I am a little bit nocturnal.

Thank you PBS kids. I am pretty sure you get the credit for that vocab word.

Well, that's all I have time for. I have an evening full of nocturnal activities of my own... editing content, emailing workshop presenters, confirming exhibitor details, etc...

*Sigh*

Maranda


1 comment: