background

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby floor buffet

The little Banjo man is a busy critter.

If I leave the stair gate open for a millisecond, he's climbing like a Sherpa... truly, it is almost as if he he has radar for my forgetfulness in closing it.

He also has a freaky sixth sense for seeking out little pieces of rubbish on the floor. If I wasn't worried about his health, I'd be happy that he was doing his part to keep the floors debris-free. Lord knows I am not doing a very good job of it! Sadly, it was a telling moment when I found tinsel from Abi's Halloween costume in his poopy diaper the other day.

Perhaps it's time for a vacuum.

The dog food and water are particularly appealing to him lately. Also the big kids are really into Legos right now, so there is always a choking hazard to be found in the playroom. Seriously, it's a full time job keeping him from eating crap.

Here's what's weird though: the dude will not eat baby food... or really any thing that I intentionally feed him. There are a few exceptions... he likes yogurt and will occasionally eat baby food carrots or pears... but pretty much he's a hater of solid food.

I'm thinking that perhaps I should just throw the baby food on the floor. Kinda like a baby floor buffet: Cheerios, Lego man head, glitter bead, carrots, dog kibble, pears, yogurt blob, Halloween tinsel.

Like The Golden Coral - only Banjo-style.

Mmmmm.... delicious.


Maranda

1 comment: