background

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Classy Curls

Chilli bean has spent the past few days in a tutu.

She actually slept in two (going for the layered look) last night. Nothin' cuter than Chilli in some footed jammies and a tutu.

Brent however was a bit confused when he heard her up around 4 o'clock in the morning and found a fluffy, pink tutu-clad munchkin whining on the stairs.

Tonight when I tucked wrestled all of them into their beds, Chilli insisted upon sleeping in tap shoes.

Because that is comfortable...and totally normal.

But going back to the tutu... today's version was a tutu-leotard combo. She switched out the footwear a couple of times... even topping it off with an ahem... coordinating hat.


I'd like to say that I'm just super laid back and want my children to dress in whatever way they feel comfortable... that I just want them to express themselves through their clothing choices and feel free to be the fun and spunky kids that God made them to be.

Yes, I'd like to say that...but, the truth is... I'm really just too tired to do anything about their very "special" clothing choices.

Consequently, scenes like this are common in my life:


Yes, that's my child...

in a tutu leotard...

without shoes...

standing on a skeeball ramp...

dancing...

at dinner tonight.



We are so classy.

Maranda


No comments:

Post a Comment