background

Monday, November 18, 2013

I don't mean to brag, but I am one fine tooth puller

My house is in a state of utter chaos and I desperately need to give it some attention.

So naturally, I thought I would blog.

The truth is, I'm trying to get my bloggy groove back and figured I better not let another day pass without posting, lest I slip once again into oblivion.

Unfortunately, I have little to report today except that Sassy lost her second tooth. She was whining on the way home from the park, uttering dramatic ultimatums such as, "If my tooth doesn't come out when we get home, then I'm not eating dinner! I probably won't ever eat again!"

Not wanting her to waste away, I pulled the tooth.

Now, I hear that some people "don't do teeth"... like it gives them the pee shivers. I however am not grossed out by teeth and fancy myself to be a pretty stellar tooth puller.

I'm two for two in case you want to know my stats.

Within ten minutes of having it pulled, the tooth was missing again. I think she took it into the playroom to show a sibling and set it down somewhere.

Awesome.

I just hope I find it before Banjo does.



Maranda

P.S. What is the "tooth fairy's" obligation under these circumstances?

No comments:

Post a Comment