background

Thursday, January 19, 2012

'Fess up Friday - Hateful icloud edition

Oh people.

There's just too much content to wait until Friday for this post.

Let's start with this. What's wrong with this picture?
Let's take a closer look.

That's right. That's my dadgum dog on my flippin' breakfast table.

.
.
.
.
.


Moving on.

I had to take Sassy to the doctor this week for mysterious jaw pain. She would cry every time she tried to eat (and if you know her, that is pretty much constantly).

She had this issue one time in the past, and it miraculously stopped hurting the moment I paid my co-pay. So, despite my reluctance to hand the doctor's office money for the heck of it, I gave in and made an appointment when she sulked up to me with those big, brown beautiful eyes and said, "Mommy? Am I ever going to be able to eat again?"

Drama much?

Anyway, while waiting for the doctor to arrive, Mr. Jenkins managed to do this.


I was just glad he was stuck there in stead of scrambling on and off the exam table (which is what he did for the first 15 minutes we waited).

I honestly don't understand how they let me wait as long as they did. I had all 3 kids in that room and honestly, it must have sounded like we were destroying the place... you'd think they'd hustle up a bit... if not for my sake... for the sake of their medical equipment.

.
.
.
.
.

We went to the farm up in North Georgia last weekend. You know the one where we can get raw milk. Mmmmmm.

In addition to the milk, we purchased some grass fed beef and farm fresh eggs. Have you every seen more beautiful eggs!?


Aren't they amazing! There are blue, green, brown, speckled, and pink ones! Who knew that different kinds of chickens (or "girls" as the farmer lady called them) laid different colored eggs?

While we were there, we got to visit with some of the baby animals.
Sassy found this little cow's sweet spot!
It was cute in person, but here... a little creepy, no?
.
.
.
.
.

Chilli bean turned 1 on January 10. I can't believe she is one. This year went so quickly.

Love you baby girl...

Even when you get into the dog food or try to sleep in the dog's bed.

Rascal.
.
.
.
.
.

I have found a new way to shop at Costco with my gremlins. It does require that I go with my mom or some other unwitting soul as it requires two carts.

On this occasion, mom had a cart with Chilli in the kiddie seat, and I took the big gremlins in another cart. I laid out a blanket for them in the bottom of the cart, and they thought it was the coolest thing ever.



.
.
.
.
.
Have I told you that I joined Weight Watchers?

Probably not. After all, that would mean I had some accountability.

Anyway. I did something I have never done before... I took a "before" picture.

Of myself.

In my underpants.

People. It wasn't pretty.

Anyway... I took it. Emailed it to myself. Archived it. And promptly deleted it from my phone.

However...
Somehow, it made it to The icloud.

I hate the icloud. And quite honestly, I don't even know how this picture made it to the icloud since I keep getting messages from the icloud telling me that it is full. If it is so full, why then, did this picture make the cut I ask you?!

Anyway, if it isn't bad enough that some half-naked, fat picture of me is floating around in cyber space... Brent linked our Apple TV to the icloud and guess whose fat butt came scrolling through on the pictures on our TV this evening?

I died a thousand deaths.

Someone... please tell me how to edit the stupid icloud. I need to regulate on that sucker.


Maranda



2 comments:

  1. HAAAA I love the iCloud story!!! I'm on WW too and until the end of your story I thought that was a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe the icloud is trying to offer you accountability? that evil little bugger.

    also, i LOVE chili's bday get up! so precious!

    ReplyDelete