background

Monday, February 20, 2012

You know you are jealous.

This is a very belated post, but I couldn't let my incredibly awesome valentine's day go "un-posted".

The day started with some valentines crafts. Sassy cut her own little hearts and honestly did an awesome job. Jenkie did a good job running cutting with scissors as well.



Lil' Miss and Happy were over a bit later in the day and unfortunately, I don't have much photo evidence as watching 5 kids kept me on my toes for sure! I did capture the following of some of "the brothers" as Sassy calls them, and their shenanigans. 


But I have to say the highlight of the day was my Valentine's gift. Seriously, I have the most thoughtful husband in the world. You guys are going to be crazy with envy when you find out what he gave me...

Wait for it...


Heck yes.
That's a TOILET!

Try to contain your jealousy!

 Maranda

P.S. I really had been begging for a new toilet... we'll technically we need to replace two, but I'll take what I can get! :) And no, perhaps not the most "romantic" gift I've ever received, but practical has its merits too!

No comments:

Post a Comment