background

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I feel dirty

Seriously.

I am shamed to share this, but it is consuming my every thought.

We have an infestation.

Of moths.

IN. MY. MINIVAN.

Let's be honest. It's not like my van is super clean.

You have read my blog before, haven't you?


And we do eat in the car.



However.

I have never considered myself to be a total pig. At least not until recently when I realized that I am apparently so filthy that I breed moths in the crevices of my car.

Bleeeechhh.

It gives me the pee shivers just thinking about it.

Fear not. I am on a mission to eradicate the cursed pantry...errr... mini van moth from its existence in my life.

I have conducted a thorough cleaning of the van, so violently beating the crumbs out of Sassy's car seat that I actually broke it.

No worries. I am made of money.

I jest.

Thankfully, I did find a replacement car seat at the consignment store that had not even been used! Holla!

Back to the van... I removed everything, and I mean everything from the van... I even found my favorite lip balm that had gone MIA a while back. How's that for finding the silver lining?

I then disinfected every possible surface I could scrub, washed all cloth items (car seat covers, seat protectors, kid's extra change of clothing, etc...) and THEN took it to the professional car wash place for yet another once over.

You know, 'cause I'm made of money.

Seriously. Dave Ramsey is gonna have to cut a girl some slack 'cause I HAVE to get rid of these suckers.


I've ordered pheromone traps... they are in the mail.


I brought the van home, parked it in the garage and I'm not driving it until I see if I have prevailed.


I'm gonna wait those little beasts out.

Until. They. All. Die.


I'll let you know how it goes.

Maranda

No comments:

Post a Comment