background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

Hello Bloggy Peeps!

Please forgive my hiatus in posting. I am sure all 3 of you have been wondering where I have been.

Now that I'm back, I can reveal to you that I have been in Texas again. You know... Texas... home of the creepy babies!

Apparently Texas is also the home of the 16lb newborn!
Seriously...?

My hubby said I shouldn't post about our trips until we return from them as to prevent any crazies from knowing we are gone.

I am glad someone thinks of these things...

So, there were more oddities observed on our Texas trip... Check out these little beauties:


And can someone please explain the following two items?

 Wild Beast Bait?!

Speaking of wild beasts... Mr. Jenkins and Sassy got to go to the beach with my mother-in-law and sister-in-law while we were in Texas. They had a blast!  At least the kids did... I am sure Debbie and Stacey need a vacation to recover.

Stacey shared with me that on the drive back from the beach that she and Debbie thought the kids had dozed off, when from the back seat they heard Abi cry out:  SONIC!!!!

That kid spotted the Sonic while driving down the expressway at 70 mph! Do I have her trained or what!? Stacey said they even made it for happy hour!




In other news... I finally have a few ripe tomatoes! Dear Lord gardening has been a lesson in spiritual growth for me! I have no patience for it and the delayed gratification is almost more than I can bear. But here are my first gorgeous babies.
 And I must say they were delicious!

Maranda

1 comment:

  1. you know, i have never tried a heirloom tomato (that is what i am seeing, right) the price at the store scares me off. crazy stuff like 6.99lb. are they delicious?

    my tomato harvest has been less than stellar. sadness.

    ReplyDelete