background

Monday, September 12, 2011

Bread... in a can.

So what if it is Monday.

Just consider me fashhionably late to the 'Fess up Friday post! :)

Check out Kira's blog to read things that others posted in a timely manner.



.
.
.
.
.

We went to the park this weekend. When we arrived, there was a little boy playing on the slide. Sassy was excited to see a new "friend." He was a darling little boy with sandy hair and glasses. He also had some sort of bandage covering his eye. Upon seeing this, Sassy yelled:

LOOK MOMMY! THAT BOY IS A PIRATE!

Awesome.

Could you say it a little louder please?

.
.
.
.
.

I saw something disturbing at the grocery today.
Things to note:
1. Bread... in a can.
2. It was in the canned bean section.
3. The brand name is B&M.
    That is unfortunate.
    Don't you think the owners could have agreed to let the guy with the last name starting with "M" be listed first?
4. Bread... in a can.
5. Raisin bread? Why raisin bread? Do they make other varieties? I hope not.
6. Bread.... in a can.

.
.
.
.
.

My daughter has reverted to being a tiny infant. You know she has a propensity for wearing clothing that is not her size.

But she has now started sitting in the feeding chair I have for Chilli. I keep trying to remind her that she is 4 years old now.

But alas, at the park, she climbed into 'licious' stroller to eat a snack.


Ridiculous.

I know I should regulate on this...

I guess I am picking my battles.

.
.
.
.
.

Mr. Jenkins wins outfit of the week.

You may not be able to tell, but the yellow shorts are actually OVER a pair of pjs that he was still wearing around lunch time.

The boots really pull the whole the whole outfit together, dontcha think?

Please pay no attention to the 4 year old on the couch who is sneakily sucking her thumb.
*sigh*

I know, I know... I may need to fight this battle. For the sake of her teeth and our savings account.
.
.
.
.
.

I leave you with this... this short video of Mr. Jenkins eating ice cream...

Jenkie-style.

2 comments:

  1. BM. first thing i saw too. great minds, right?

    also, at least jenkins has clothes on, right?

    love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame Jenks getting a cone ONLY for so long. Noe he probably prefers the cone to the ice cream. He's probably wondering why he has to deal with that wet, cold, sloppy stuff, just to eat his cone. :(

    ReplyDelete