background

Monday, September 19, 2011

Whazuuuup.


I thought this was a funny video of Brent and Sassy at the park yesterday.

Brent litterally was sick to his stomach after giving the kids "rides" all afternoon.


I also wanted to share some pictures of Sassy at the minor league baseball game we took her to a few weeks ago.

Eating Dippin' Dots
Drinking some blue sludge
Seriously, that drink is the size of my child.
Eating Cotton Candy.

I promise there was an actual baseball game... it's just that the ball park food was really Sassy's favorite part.

I am a fan of the minor league baseball game. It was so much easier than going to the big field downtown, and honestly, this was just a lot more fun! They have a grassy section set up with bouncy houses for the kids, parking was easy and convenient, and after the game was over, we actually got to go down on the field and run the bases.

Good times!

P.S. As I type this, Brent is watching "Beavers, the Best Dam Movie Ever" on Netflix.
I am disturbed on some level.

Maranda

No comments:

Post a Comment