background

Friday, August 5, 2011

'Fess up Friday

Hello Bloggy Peeps... Hope you've had a good week! Here is the weekly confessional!

Don't forget to check out Kira's blog for more hilarious 'fess ups. 



Do you people know about this?

I admit...
I have been a fan of the Batter Blaster for some time.

I initially mocked its existence thinking it to be yet another highly processed convenience food.

And, it probably is, but at least it is organic!
It really is organic... isn't that weird?!

Plus, it's not like I am a health nut by any stretch... you have heard me mention my Sonic addition have you not? You know that ain't nuthin' but some liquid sugar (with extra ice of course).

Anyway, I was at the grocery this week and found the chocolate variety... I can't wait to try it! I can't wait for the kids to try it!
.
.
.
.
.
Outfit of the week:
This is a hard one to chose...
Oh wait, no it's not.


Things to note:
1. Wearing PJs.
2. More specifically, wearing her brother's PJs
3. Wearing Tickle Monster Gloves... on all four "paws"

Yes, we are very silly.
.
.
.
.
.
I took Sassy to get her hair cut today.
She loved it.

Guess who did not love it.
Do not be fooled by my smile.

I am crying on the inside.

Also, for those of you who have begged me to NOT cut the boys fuzzy locks... rest assured.

No cutting took place.

One would have to be still in order for that sort of thing to occur.

My friend Mrs. Bone suggested that perhaps the Jenkie boy could be tamed if only his hair was cut. Maybe like Samson lost his strength when his hair was cut, Jenkie would lose his crazy if he received a trim.

It was a tempting idea, but alas, the crazy prevailed and he is no less hairy... and certainly no less crazy.

Oh Mr. Jenkins... once again, it is a good thing you are cute.


'Cause you sure are naughty.
.
.
.
.
.

Recent conversation with Sassy -
Sassy: I'm a person who is supposed to give gifts and then hide behind walls.
(Please do not ask me what this means... I am just as lost as you are)
Me: Hmmmm, that's interesting. Why?
Sassy: Because Jesus made me that way.

If we could only all be so sure of our calling in life.

Happy Friday!
(Oh and by the way, are you so proud of me for actually posting on Friday?!)
Maranda

1 comment:

  1. Heehee, this made me giggle. Especially your daughter's super gift-giving-wall-hiding power. I have one who claims Jesus gave him super wall climbing powers.

    Your kids are so darn cute, I can't stand it.

    Thanks for linking up with me this week!

    ReplyDelete