background

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

One of the many perks...

Have I told you that my hubby is awesome?

Well, he is.

He has also got some mad skillz.

Seriously. The man just brought endless hours of delight to my kids by building the following in our back yard!


Have I told you that he builds ropes courses as a part of his job?

He's that cool.

There are lots of incredible things about Brent, but when he finished this project tonight, I was once again reminded of what a great dad he is. It was awesome watching him put the kids in the swing for rides and seeing them squeal in excitement.

In case you are wondering, Jenkie enjoyed swinging too... even if he had to ride in the pink seat.



Not that he really has a problem with pink stuff. As we have discussed previously, he is man enough to rock some pink.

Just wanted to brag on the hubs.

I love that man.

Maranda

1 comment:

  1. um, do you have an adult sized swing? because i would love to fly through the air like that! (or at least fly through the air attached to something somewhat secure)

    ReplyDelete