background

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Nothin' says fall like a pen of baby bunnies

Ahhh... Fall.

Cooler weather, long sleeves, hearty soups and stews, vibrant leaves on hardwoods... baby bunnies.

huh?

But apparently so.

I took the kids to a little pumpkin patch today to get our requisite jack o' lanterns and they had a bunny pen (that you could enter for the low, low price of $2/child).

The kids loved it!

The bunnies were super tame, and dare I say, "friendly". Several bounced right up to the kids and this one "kissed" Mr. Jenkins' knee.




It made him happy.

The bunnies were in fact for sale. On some level I was actually tempted by the thought of friendly bunnies as pets. But then I texted Brent so he could make me see reason...
I need a "friendly bunny" like I need a hole in my head.

Mr. Jenkins was very helpful unwilling to let anyone else pull the wagon.
He was also unwilling to wear his jacket.
And it was quite blustery.
At least I managed to get socks on him.
Socks and Keen sandals look hot.

I would have taken more pictures of Chilli and Sassy, but I was "wearing" Chilli in the Ergo, and Sassy was not being particularly photogenic cooperative.
But at least she was having fun!

Maranda


1 comment:

  1. So fun! I think Lola needs a helper bunny. What on earth was Brent thinking when he said no?

    ReplyDelete